Where do you teach?:
- Carson City and Lyon County. I am 100% mobile, meaning everything I need to instruct any of my services, I can load and take with me to set up at any location.
How do I schedule a service with you or get more information?:
- Call or email me. While texting is possible, often the answers to the questions are so lengthy, that's it's easier/quicker to call or email you back. 775-232-8995 / email@example.com
How do I pay?:
- Payment due at time of service. Cash. Check. PayPal. Venmo. Zelle. Reach out and ask if you need a different payment option such as Cash App, Apple Pay, etc... so I can look into it.
Do you offer group discounts for CCW classes and/or private instruction?:
- Yes! Reach out to me with what you're looking for and how many people it would be for. I can let you know if it's possible and get more specifics to calculate a discount for you.
For example: discount for multiple students, ladies only classes, hosting a 'CCW Party' or 'gun cleaning party' at your home or office for your group, co-workers, club, etc...
My private in-home CCW classes have been popular. Why leave home and sit in a classroom with strangers, when I can come to you as you sit in your pj's on your couch with your friends or family... Plus, bring me 5 or more students during one CCW class, and I'll take $20/per student off the $120/per student fee!
I don't have a handgun but would like to train with you:
- I have handguns and ammunition that I use specifically for training. While I am not a gun store with a large inventory, I can introduce you to the basics and help you choose the right handgun for you. Semi-automatic...revolver...small or large caliber and handgun sizes... I got you covered! Call or email and I can send you more information about what I offer.
Do you teach shotgun or rifle classes?
- On a case by case basis depending on what you're looking to learn. I have training and experience with both and have taught students for both, but depending on the type of training you're looking for, I may refer you to another instructor more qualified in that specific discipline. Reach out and ask.